Friday, December 11, 2015

#fabulousindependenttough, #mama

The many challenges of single-motherhood have taught me to rely on my female intuitive nature to do what I thought was best and right for my children. I've pushed through the hard times and became stronger as a result. Before I became a single-parent, I knew it would be hard; but my resiliency would not let me settle for a marriage that was not working on any kind of level. I decided that in order for me to endure the challenges of being a single-parent, I had to become a hard-hitting and robust mama. I put myself through school while working two and sometimes three jobs. I went to school full time, I might add.  I've developed the keen ability to take challenges and turn them into positive learning experiences for myself and my children. I've been able to maintain my vigorous and healthful outlook on life. I continue to workout everyday. No challenge is too big for me to handle and no challenge will ever make me surrender to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to join the conversation!