Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I Aspire 2Inspire


A participant of my outdoor boot camp class told me that she did not believe others when they told her that exercise was a stress reliever; but after her very first ever exercise class participation with muah, she said she felt an aliveness and energy that made her feel as if she could do anything, and that is why I do what I do. It warms my heart when I inspire others to adopt a healthy lifestyle and I hear how amazing it makes them feel. She is now joining a gym. Like her, you have to experience it for yourself. Let's start by making S.M.A.R.T. choices. 

S=Specific

Instead of "I want to eat better
Be more specific and say "I will cut soda out of my diet" or "I will eat breakfast every morning"

Instead of "I need to get in shape"
Be more specific and say "I will exercise at least 3 days per week for 30 minutes""

Instead of "I should pay more attention to my health"
Be more specific and say "I will keep a food and nutrition journal" 

Remember, Eat Well & Be FIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to join the conversation!