Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Live a stress-free life, EXERCISE

I have raised two daughters on my own, bought my own home, put myself through school and became a registered dietitian while working two jobs. I've always been a strong-willed and determined individual and usually don't let anything stand in the way of my goals, but nothing, and I mean nothing,  prepared me for the stress of being a single mom while going to school full-time, and working one full-time and one part-time job more than EXERCISE has. Granted the part-time job involved me teaching exercise classes; but it still required me to be someplace other than home after I got home from my full-time job, which leads me to this. 


If I found and continue to find time to exercise, then SO CAN YOU! It's about priorities. If it's important to you then you will not make ANY excuses and you will find a way to get it done no matter what. If I did not exercise, I don't think I would have been able to accomplish half of what I have been able to accomplish. Exercise is the gift that keeps on giving even after you've stopped exercising. Increased energy, a more positive outlook on life, muscular strength and endurance, which gives you the confidence you need when you don't think you can go on, and so much more. 

So please stop making excuses because life is too short for that and make time for exercise as if your entire life depends on it - because it does. 

Remember, Eat Well & Be FIT -- everyday and live your best life yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to join the conversation!